Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mud Run

This past Saturday, lots of our crossfit group and I participated in a mud run. Let me tell you, that's the way to go! With lots of friends to laugh and encourage you! It was super fun! This course had tons of hills and walls to climb. This video is of me and lots of other people going over the last wall. I am not a fan of heights, so going over these walls was not fun for me, so I held on for dear life going over the top, and that's probably why I have a massive bruise on my inner thigh. I'm still so glad I did it, and I would do it again! Matt and the boys came along to cheer me on! They were awesome! 





1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you deep within his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, admire and protect you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to try better than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so binding to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately find him open his heart and soul for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will distinguish you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete