Monday, February 27, 2012

Zach's 9th bday

I can't believe he's 9! It still hasn't sunk in after a family celebration, a day at Disney, and then a day at Castle Park and a sleep over that Zach called a "bromber" party! But yes, I must face that my baby is growing up! It's hard! Next year he'll be in double digits!

Here's a little bit about this sweet kid! He loves his family more than he loves himself. He has a heart of gold and is a true gentleman. He will be the best husband! He always notices the little things in life. He holds the door open for me (and others), he recognizes when something isn't right, he's a leader, and lets people know when they are going the wrong way. I couldn't be more proud of the little man he is turning into.

To celebrate, he wanted to go to Castle Park for his official bday party. He'd already had a family celebration when he got his new bike and he also had a day at Disney with just mom & dad. Then last but not least he wanted to go to Castle Park and have a "bromber" party. He thought slumber parties were for girls only, so he renamed his! He cracks me up! Saturday was beautiful and the kids and I had a blast! I love watching friendships blossom!!




No comments:

Post a Comment