Sunday, July 8, 2012

Drew's 12th bday!

12 years ago my life changed forever! It is still sureal to me that I have a 12 year old! 12 years of a lot of learning, laughing, and loving! God knew what he was doing when he blessed me with my boy!
Well yesterday, belay lessons, rock climbing, swimming, and pizza eating was on the menu for Drew's 12th birthday! These 4 other boys mean the world to him, so they are who he wanted to spend his day with! Brenden is in the back, and although they are complete opposites, they have been BFF's since they were 4 years old, which actually led to a friendship with his parents!

Connor is his other BFF and goes to school and karate with him. We can't have a party without Eric who makes Drew, Zach, and Eric a trio. Those three have tons of fun together!

Drew has completely changed how I think as a mom and teacher. He has been my biggest teacher! He's outgoing (which I am not), creative (which I am not), fun (some say I am not), and super special to lots and lots of people! I can't believe he's mine! I also can't believe in only 6 years he'll be off to college and on his own. So sad and exciting all at the same time! I love you Pumpkin! You are my inspiration to be a better person each and every day!

Just getting started

Belay lessons

He's a pro

First time up

Coming down

More belay lessons

Almost there!


Keep going!

Made it!!!


Made it too!


Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment