Sunday, July 1, 2012

Family birthday celebration

Today we had a big family celebration! This time it was at our house so we could swim. We all had a blast! It is so much fun having everyone over! This time around it was Drew's time to celebrate! His birthday isn't really for another week, but he didn't object to celebrating early! So yes, I have an almost 12 year old! Some of you can remember when he was born, and some of you can remember when he started kindergarten. The time sure does fly! Instead of learning to read and add, we are learning how to be a man, a lover of Jesus in this crazy world, and to function independently! It's a whole new world folks! I'm the first out of a lot of my friends to experience this! I'll let you know how it goes. 






I know, we need to paint the play house! It's on the list! Not that there's a big list, cause there's not! We love our house!


No comments:

Post a Comment